To care for and extend the life of your jewellery, please follow these tips:
- Avoid contact with moisture or water (don't wash hands or shower with it on, or leave it next to the sink).
- Keep it away from perfume, lotions or other chemicals that will harm and reduce the life of the plating.
- Store it in the original packaging or a soft pouch. Exposure to open air may dull the plating due to pollution and humidity.
- To avoid scratches or stones falling out, please be careful not to drop it or knock your jewellery against hard surfaces while wearing it (especially for rings and bracelets).
- Be gentle in opening and closing clasps, remove earring stoppers and pressing on earring posts. Such delicate and thin metal cannot stand a lot of pressure. To make it stronger means making it thicker, and that would diminish its beauty.
- Appreciate that jewellery with more skin contact, likes rings and bracelets, will fade faster than earrings and pendants, and manage your use and expectations accordingly.